Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for managing key stakeholders to scope projects, develop project charters, schedules and other key deliverable as part of full cycle project management. The Sr. Project Manager will work directly with an internal global team as well as (at times) vendors and third party partners to develop joint project plans for our integration projects. Other duties of this position include planning and submitting recommendations to resolve discrepancies, taking action on issues of non-compliance, keeping lines of communication open among all project stakeholders, tracking deliverable, milestones and any decisions made regarding request for changes and outstanding items. Regular status updates and prompt resolution of issues will also be the responsibility of the Project Manager.
- Responsible for key deliverables such as timely communication of project milestones, status reporting, change requests and budget performance
- Responsible for and meetings and planning sessions at various stages of the project lifecycle, as required.
- Is required to work closely with a Business Lead and is actively involved in sponsor/stakeholder management.
- Responsible for providing project management leadership to establish and implement project management best practices
- Other duties of the Project Manager include working with teams in resolving discrepancies, removing or mitigating roadblocks, acting on issues of non-compliance, and facilitating communication among all project stakeholders.
- Ensuring effective tracking of outstanding deliverables, milestones, and change requests also falls within the project manager’s role, as does providing regular status updates to project stakeholders, along with ensuring ISO compliant processes are followed within project teams.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Designation
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in project management, including expertise with project management tools.
- Ability to lead ad hoc teams of bright and highly motivated individuals
- Ability to scope and size work efforts effectively
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Highly developed and influential communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Proven leadership and negotiation skills.
- Team player with proven ability to facilitate project delivery through high-functioning teams.
- Bachelors’ degree in Electrical Engineering or other technical background is required
Ethertronics offers market-based salaries and competitive compensation packages with competitive benefits.
Ethertronics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.